Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunrise











Sunrise
While on the cruise I was on Deck 12 early each morning to capture the sunrise. This morning I've uploaded a series of photos to show you how the lighting changes drastically as the sun rises over the horizon. There were heavy clouds in the distance and the sun was up quite a ways before it peeked through. Once it rose above the clouds it was too bright to look at and, to avoid damaging my eyes, I stopped making photos.
There were around 3400 guests and 1200 crew on board the Navigator of the Seas but most mornings I was alone. On this particular day a crew member was cleaning the deck and commented on the beautiful sunrise. I showed him a couple of pictures on the camera and he said I had captured the beauty of the sunrise. I'll leave it up to you whether or not I was successful. :)


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...