Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nativity 2







Here in Holyrood, rain has taken just about all the snow and the forecast shows no snow for the next three days. It looks like it will be a green Christmas with the temperatures hovering around 0°C (32°F) for the next 3 days.

This is Day 2 of the Nativity Series and the three are from Canada, Peru and USA. They are made from a variety of materials and are different sizes. The tag in the second image is the same size as the ones in others (around 1 inch in height) so you will have an idea of the actual size of the figures.
I realize many of you were on this list back in 2005 and 2006 when I shared many of the Nativity scenes and some of you may have seen them before. I am choosing this year's photos without going back to check which ones I sent before so I apologize if I send duplicates.


1 comment:

bearkat said...

Thanks for sharing this! Enjoy the rest of your evening Bruce and all the best to you and your family!!!

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...