Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter




The photos this morning show my yard covered with snow. In the first photo you can see that my house is located on top of a small hill surrounded by trees. The second image shows the back yard. The tree closest to the house and to the right of the photo is among the wood that was shown in yesterday's photos. (It died last year and was too close to the house to leave.)

The third photo will give you an indication of the length of my driveway (250'). Last year I scooped the snow every time we had some and I have done it a couple of times so far this year. I can guarantee you that when I clear snow from my driveway, I do not get cold!!

The tree in the last two photos died last year and it is one of the trees we cut earlier this fall and was among the wood in the photos I sent yesterday.



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...