Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Window and Door

I haven't sent recent photos of doors and windows so I thought I'd share a few taken in Little Catalina on August 7.

The photos were taken of an old "store" and the first one shows both the door and window. I zoomed in on the keyhole because I have seen and photographed this type of lock on old sheds before. I liked the shapes, colours and textures in this composition. I zoomed in on the window to show the reflections as well as a few items that are stored near the window.

I have been making photographs of Windows and Doors for 25 years and have quite a collection. I must have a look at them again to see what it is that attracts my attention enough to make me want to continue to photograph them.

I have a gallery of 6 more Windows and Doors photos on line at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/windows_doors/windows.htm





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...