Saturday, August 11, 2007

White-Throated Sparrow

Yesterday, I photographed the White-Throated Sparrow behind my home in Holyrood, Newfoundland and Labrador. It was the first time I had ever seen one close enough to photograph it.

This particular bird appeared to be upset because it was making loud, repetitive chirping sounds (I have heard birds do this when cats were around). I had time to take my camera out of my bag, change lenses and take a few photos before it disappeared into the trees.

I have created a gallery of 8 photos of the white-throated sparrow. Feel free to visit my new Gallery at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/birds/
white_throated_sparrow/white_throated_sparrow_01.htm



No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...