Monday, August 20, 2007

Seascapes

Dungeon Provincial Park, located near the Bonavista Lighthouse, offers opportunities to photograph the sea stacks and steep cliffs on the Trinity Bay side of the tip of the Bonavista Peninsula.

The three photos today illustrate how I used the zoom lens on my camera to create different images of the same scene. I always encourage people to take more than one photo of the same scene.

I actually took over 250 photos while in this area because it was a beautiful day with fantastic scenery. I have visited this area on several occasions, but I have never seen a better day on the "Cape".





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...