Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bonavista Lighthouse

Sorry about not sending my Photo of the Day yesterday. I am going out of town for a few days and won't be sending my Photo of the Day until Monday or Tuesday.

This morning I am sending photos of the Bonavista Lighthouse. I have photographed this lighthouse on several occasions, but August 7, was the best day I have ever spent on the Cape. There are two things that I don't like about this particular lighthouse because they ruin the view (my opinion only). There is a new electronic light behind the lighthouse and it stands out like a sore thumb. As well, someone built a chimney that covers the "light" (noticeable in the second photo). Despite these things, I have always enjoyed my trips there, regardless of the weather.

I have galleries of 4 other lighthouses on line. Feel free to check them out.
http://www.lanephotography.com/culture.htm







No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...