Friday, August 10, 2007

Melrose

Melrose is a small community on the Trinity Bay North side of the Bonavista Peninsula. I have visited this area of the province at least a dozen times but had never taken the short drive off the main highway to visit the town.

The first photo is a silhouette of a sea stack and island just offshore. The second photo was taken looking up the shore. You can see that there are very few trees along this stretch of shoreline.

I have created a gallery of photos taken in and around Melrose. Feel free to visit my new Melrose Gallery at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/places/melrose/melrose_01.htm




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...