Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Pollinators








Pollinators

I was excited when I saw my first honeybees in early June, but since the dandelions have gone, I haven't seen one around my yard.  There are a few bumblebees, but there seem to be lots of other insects that are enjoying the flowers in my yard.

I think the insect with the honeybee and on the daisies is a type of hoverfly, but I am not sure.  I will get an ID from the Insects of Newfoundland Facebook Page.  

If you like photos of insects, you can view my second album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10159143868495329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...