Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly











Tiger Swallowtail Butterflies

Yesterday, I saw my first tiger swallowtail butterfly of 2021.  Unfortunately, my lilacs aren't blooming yet, so it flew past and I didn't see it after.  I have been "hunting" bugs in my yard since the dandelions started to bloom.  I have seen a few smaller butterflies, lots of ants, several types of flies, and several bumble and honey bees.  Of course, there are enough black flies to carry me away, but it has been a bit windy which keeps them away!

I have several Butterfly albums on Facebook and you can view Tiger Swallowtail Butterflies here - 
 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10159218694325329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...