Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Black & White










Black & White

This morning I finished uploading photos to my Black and White 3 album and will start a new one this evening.  In the pre-digital age, I carried 2 cameras; one loaded with colour slide film and the other with black and white film.  I often think of the weight I had to carry everywhere I went: 2 camera bodies, several lenses, flash, extra batteries and film, lens cleaning supplies.  Today, your phone has replaced it all.  When I carry my digital SLR, I usually only carry one body and 1 lens and my phone.  It is a lot easier on my much-older body!!  :)

You can view the third album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160335037855329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...