Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Crossbills








Crossbills

It was just last year that I photographed crossbills for the first time.  I think they visit every day now because I see them very often.  A few days ago, one was perched in a tree and I approached slowly.  I quickly realized that I didn't need to creep because it showed no sign of flying away.  As I photographed one, two other flew in and landed no more than 6 feet (2 m) away.

I have a Crossbills Facebook album which I will add to.  You can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160699873705329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...