Monday, June 21, 2021

Grates Cove








Grates Cove

Yesterday, I was in Grates Cove for Father's Day Dinner at the Grates Cove Studio.  Before we ate, I took a few photos around the harbour.  This is the first time I had been there since 2003.  The town hasn't changed that much, but there were no boats around at all.  The last time, the harbour had quite a few small boats tied up in the harbour.   

I will add these photos to my Grates Cove Facebook album this morning.  You can view the older photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1599971196810320

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...