Friday, June 18, 2021

Sweet Williams













Sweet Williams

My wife purchased a sweet william plant many years ago and it continues to produce flowers around my yard every year.  Last year there were a few around the yard so last fall and early spring, I transplanted them to one garden and I am interested to see how they do this summer.  As well, last year, I collected seeds and spread them around my yard.  It should be a colourful summer if they all grow.  

I expect that I will be adding to my Sweet Williams Album soon - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.3237002829661178

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...