Friday, June 11, 2021

Dildo, Newfoundland - The Book




Dildo, Newfoundland - The Book

I thought I'd let you know that my new book, Dildo, Newfoundland is available in booksellers across the island as well as the Dildo Brewery and Museum in Dildo.  Of course, you can always order online at - https://www.flankerpress.com/product/dildo-newfoundland

This book has photos dating back to the 1980s to 2020 and captures the town as it continued to grow after the Dildo Brewery became extremely popular and Jimmy Kimmel discovered it!  

In the past, when I used to send my Photo of the Day to individuals, I couldn't share photos of Dildo because the emails would be rejected as Spam.  :)

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...