Thursday, June 03, 2021

Blue Jays










Blue Jays

Since we started feeding birds several years ago, a family of blue jays has been visiting my yard daily.  Last year, we fed them a lot of peanuts and a few other families of blue jays started to visit daily.  I bet there were around 25+ here at times.  This year we are not feeding them peanuts, and it appears that only one family is here so far!  I don't mind them, but they tend to drive the other birds away and they are noisy!

You can view more photos of these beautiful birds here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160207278165329&type=3

This is my second album of Blue Jay photos.

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...