Friday, January 24, 2014

Nassau















Nassau

Nassau was not on our itinerary, however due to a medical emergency, we were diverted to this part of the Bahamas.  When I saw 3 large cruise ships in port I immediately thought of the crowds of people that would be going ashore.  While we were in the town another large ship came into the port. 
Assuming there were around 4000 people on each ship. there would be approximately 20,000 tourists. 


Most of today's photos ere taken from Deck 12 of the Liberty of the Seas as we docked in Nassau. The others were taken as we searched for the less crowded streets of the city.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...