Friday, January 03, 2014

Naples 2



















Naples 2

During our walk around Naples I photographed several buildings and I am uploading 19 of the images to my Blog today. 

Naples, known as Napoli in Italia, is one of the most continuously-inhabited cities in the world and has a rich history.  If you wish to read about it visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naples

From what I read about the city before we arrived, there is a fair amount of violent crime.  As a result, I only took my Nikon P500 point and shoot camera with me.  Though I am not happy with the speed of that camera, the results are decent.


The first photo shows the construction site I mentioned in yesterday's post.  It is interesting that Roman ruins were found buried there after thousands of years.  We came across a couple of streets covered with glass which made it feel like a large mall.  Check my Blog to view a couple more images.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...