Sunday, March 06, 2011

Boats 8






Today I chose to share photos of boats that I photographed in Holyrood, Conception Bay. I'd like to remind you that these photos were originally taken using Kodachrome slide film, which until "going digital", I used all the time.

The first four photos show groups of boats fishing for squid in Holyrood harbour. The first image was published on a calendar in the mid 80s. The second image would make a good magazine cover because it is vertical and has lots of room for text. The third photo was taken in the local marina. I hardly recognized the location of this shot because the marina has changed a lot since the photo was taken.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...