Tuesday, March 29, 2011

L - Lake





L - Lake

Today I chose images taken at Aspen Lake near Grand Falls-Windsor taken in the Fall of 1980. I was helping friends build a log cabin in a grove of birch and went there quite often over a five month period. We had just finished it when I moved to St. John's in 1981 and I never stayed a night in the cabin.

As you can see, Fall is a colourful time to make photographs in the central part of the province. I remember this bright, sunny day in October; the bright yellows and oranges, calm waters, and deep blues all added to the beauty I experienced as I walked alone in this beautiful landscape.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...