Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Boats 10





This is the last in my Boats series for this time around. As you already know, I have many photos of all types of boats and the last 10 posts were taken between 15 and 40 years ago using Kodachrome slide film. From the comments I have received, many of you enjoyed this series.

The first three photos this morning show pleasure craft in Deer Lake on the west coast of the island of Newfoundland. The sailboat was photographed in Holyrood harbour as the sun was setting on a beautiful summer evening in the late 90s.

As you can see from the variety of boat images I have shared over the past 10 days, I make photographs of all kinds of boats wherever I go. As time passes, these images add to the visual history of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...