Sunday, March 28, 2010

One Day of Photography in Florida 9







Today's photos were taken on Bonita Beach, around 10 minutes drive from Citrus Park. Every time we visit Florida, we go to one or more of the local beaches a few times. I enjoy walking along the beach photographing people and birds. Unfortunately, I can't really share very many people photos because I can't really show people who are easily identifiable.

The first photo this morning shows a view of the long beach with several people enjoying a leisurely stroll on such a beautiful day. The buildings in the distant background of the first photo are in Naples.

A highlight of any trip to the beach is the opportunity to capture pelicans in flight. Every year, I make photos of pelicans and have quite a few excellent images in my stock photo collection. An identified shorebird walked by quickly, but not before I captured a couple of images.


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...