Monday, March 01, 2010

Houses






This morning I am sharing photographs of two houses in Holyrood, Conception Bay. As you are aware, as I drive through communities I photograph houses that attract my attention. They may be abandoned and falling down or need paint and repairs. Thay may be traditional homes that have been well-kept, or modern homes that stand out for one reason or another.

The first shows a house that overlooks the harbour and was taken in the early morning light. This property was purchased by a person from St. John's who has done it up and uses it as a summer home.

The second house is located on the "Point" and is back from the main road quite a bit. This was the only time I photographed this house in the 28 years I have lived in Holyrood. I am not certain who, if anyone, lives in this house.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...