Saturday, March 13, 2010

Flowers 5



I hope you enjoyed the close-up photos of flowers that I have shared over the past few days. Since I have thousands of flower photos, I will return to this theme again from time to time.

Most of the photos shared this week were taken in my yard on the same day, which goes to show that you don't have to travel too far to see interesting things to photograph. Once you begin looking at things more closely, you begin to see more to take photographs of. I can relate to this quote by a famous environmentalist:

This summer I set out to discover the world. So far I haven't gotten out of my back yard!

Tulips and daffodils are among the first flowers of Spring and the colours are much appreciated after a long Winter. The photos today were cropped from the original images (see yesterday's post). I am always amazed at the shapes and textures of flowers when I look very closely at them.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...