Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Day of Photography in Florida 5






This week I am sharing photos that illustrate the types of photographic subjects I see on a typical day in Florida and that Everything's a Picture. If you are interested, I uploaded several extra images of the pink flowers to my Blog yesterday.

As I moved from the tree with pink flowers, a palm tree caught my attention and I made several photos of the trunk. . I like the shapes and textures of the variety of bark on different types of palms and I suspect I have photographed most of the ones that grow near the roads I walk.

The close-up views of the white flowers show the shape of the petals as well as the reproductive parts. I am glad I made the third photo because it shows the height of the tree in relation to the palm in the background.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...