Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Norris Point







Norris Point with the Tablelands in the background was the view from Neddies Cove on a beautiful summer day a few years ago. You can see the Tablelands towering in the background of the houses in the first image. I zoomed in and liked the effect my zoom lens had on the mountain in the distance and how close it looked. (It was actually 2- 4 miles from where I was standing.) I also liked the boats in the foreground of the third image.

Today's scenes are from Gros Morne National Park in Bonne Bay. If you are planning a trip to Newfoundland and Labrador, I would recommend you plan to spend a few days the area.

Feel free to check my galleries of Gros Morne and the Tablelands:

http://www.lanephotography.com/gros_morne/gros_morne.htm

http://www.lanephotography.com/tablelands/tablelands.htm

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...