Friday, January 02, 2009

Reflections





One person on this list has requested photos of Reflections. I have been working on this theme for a few years and am sharing three images of plants and their reflections on the surface of a pond. The images are colour, but there are very few colours because of the interesting lighting.

It was an overcast day in the Fall of 2004 when I made these images at Main Beach Pond about 15 minutes walk from my house. I normally carry my camera with me on my walks and I always find something to photograph. Remember - EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE!

The plants and their reflections are "abstracts". I plan to send more photos of reflections over the next while.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...