Friday, January 23, 2009

Little Bay Islands





Today's photos were taken in Little Bay Islands, Notre Dame Bay, in July 2003. As you can see it was a beautiful, calm summer day with hardly a ripple on the water.

The images show nearly perfect reflections of the stages. I took over 300 photos during my 3 hour trip to this scenic community. I started at one end of the community and walked all around taking photos as I went.

I was pleased to see that the stages were well-kept and being used. In many communities stages have been neglected and are falling into the ocean.

I would certainly recommend a trip to this area of the province. If you plan to go there you will have to take a 45 minute ferry ride that takes you past beautiful scenery.


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...