Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Southport
















Southport

Southport is located in Trinity Bay.  I visited this area in 2004 and made several photos.  I was hoping to go there again this year but didn't get a chance.  To get there, take highway 204 off the TCH. 


You will see other communities along the way including Long Beach, Gooseberry Cove, Hodge's Cove, Caplin Cove, Little Heart's Ease, and Butter Cove.  I usually photograph signs welcoming visitors to towns I visit, but I think I missed a couple on the trip to Southport.  If you notice photos in this post that are not Southport, feel free to let me know.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...