Monday, November 10, 2014

Remembrance Day 2003




















Remembrance Day 2003

It was a bitterly cold November 11, 2003 with snow flurries at the cenotaph in Avondale when I photographed the Remembrance Day Ceremony.

This morning I am sharing another 20 images from that ceremony. Today I am sharing images of the soldiers and sea cadets on parade that day.

If you want to view more images from Remembrance Day Ceremonies, feel free to visit my Facebook albums where you will find 8 albums of images at: https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/photos_albums


While teaching at Mary Queen of Peace School a group of students created a web site dedicated to our Veterans that we called "Those Who Remember".  The site received much attention at the time and students were interviewed by the media.  When I retired, I copied the entire site and uploaded it to my web site to ensure it wouldn't be taken down.  You can visit this site at: http://www.lanephotography.com/legion/index.htm

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...