Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lover's Key Beach










Lover's Key Beach

Today's photos were taken on March 2, 2014 during a visit to Lover's Key State Park.  Though we have been visiting this area of Florida for 20 years, it was the first time that we went into the Park.   Price of admission was $8.00 around the same as a parking spot elsewhere along the beaches.  The advantage was that there were lots of places to park and we didn't have to drive around looking for one.

This beach was not as busy as Fort Myers Beach - hardly any people at all.  A few people were enjoying travelling on large surfboards.  As you can see, they have supplies for their day at the beach.  I guess it takes a bit of practice to stay on one of those boards.

I saw a fin out of the water and moved closer to see what it was.  It was hard to tell but I think it was a group of rays feeding close to shore.  Like other beaches I have visited in Florida, there were plenty of shore birds to photograph.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...