Saturday, November 01, 2014

Peggy's Cove








Peggy's Cove


In 2003 I visited Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia for the first time.  I was a little disappointed that it was foggy when we arrived, but after a couple of hours it cleared up and got sunny.  As a result, I was able to get foggy and clear photos in the same day.  A few years later I had the opportunity to photograph the lighthouse from a boat on a beautiful clear day.

I have updated my Peggy's Cove Galleries and added more larger images.
 I invite you to view these galleries at: http://www.lanephotography.com/peggys_cove/peggys-cove-intro.htm
Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...