Sunday, November 16, 2014

More Fall










More Fall

In late October I made a few Fall photos that I didn't get a chance to share until now. The leaves are all but gone now, especially after the wind storm last weekend. 


While most of North America is in a deep freeze, we are enjoying fairly warm temperatures for this time of the year. There are many new nasturtium plants growing from seeds that were produced this year. A few have even flowered this late in the year.   Believe it or not, there is also a new bud on one of the tea rose bushes.  Of course, weeds are still flowering as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...