Monday, November 17, 2014

Fort Myers Beach











Fort Myers Beach

On February 22, 2014 I visited Fort Myers beach in Southwest Florida.  As you will see from the photos over the next couple of days, it was a beautiful hot day, like all the others during our 1 month stay in that part of Florida last winter.

I have been visiting Southwest Florida since 1993 but this was the first time I had actually stopped to photograph the colourful buildings in this busy community. 


Many of our friends in Citrus Park have already arrived in their winter homes and others are on their way south to enjoy a winter without cold, ice and snow.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...