Friday, May 30, 2014

Sheds/Houses 4










Sheds/Houses 4

These are the last of the images of sheds and houses that I took during a photo trip on May 10, 2014.  Included are photos from Bay Bulls, Petty Harbour, Cape Spear and Black Head.

I have been photographing the green building (looks like two houses, but only one door) and I think the colours have always been the same.  The area has changed quite a bit and, sadly, while there this time I noticed that there had been some damage to the side that was covered by a piece of plywood. 

Today you will also see houses that are in great condition as well as a few that look like they may have been abandoned.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...