Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Active People 9










Active People 9


I often make photos of other photographers taking photos.  As you will see from the 10 photos I uploaded to my Blog this morning, photographers have to get out and about in order to capture the images they see.  Climbing cliffs, walking through caves, finding a good lookout on the cliffs, and walking around towns in order to make photos is, believe it or not, good exercise.  And, after all the effort, photographers end up with photographs that will remind them of the places they have been and, sometimes, how hard it was to get there.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...