Friday, May 02, 2014

Clotheslines 8










Clotheslines 8

Day 8 of the latest Clotheslines Series show images from Brigus, Colliers, Harbour Main and Holyrood, all in Conception Bay.  The images were taken in 2001 using my brand-new Olympus C2100, my first digital camera with 10x optical zoom.  took a lot of photos with that camera in the three years I used it.  In those days I was still shooting slides, but not too many. 

I don't know the name of the lady hanging out clothes in North Arm, Holyrood.  I know some of you will know her and let me know.  Thanks in advance.


I plan to share clotheslines photos for 3 more days, then take a break from this theme until later in the year. I am planning a few photo trips around the Avalon Peninsula this year because it's been a while since I photographed the Irish Loop and Baccalieu Trail.  

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...