Monday, May 12, 2014

Icebergs












Icebergs

Saturday started out as a beautiful day so I headed out with the intention of finding icebergs to photograph.  I was disappointed when it clouded over before I found the bergs, but I continued on and found a couple in Witless Bay area, another in Cape Spear and a couple in Blackhead.


The two in Witless Bay were fairly big. The one farthest out was huge and had an interesting shape.  There were quite a few people photographing the biggest one in Blackhead even though there were a couple of smaller ones there as well.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...