Friday, May 09, 2014

Active People 5











Active People 5

Lots of people spend time at Bowring Park including kids who practice in the skateboarding area,  kids enjoying time with their parents and couples getting married. 


It sure takes lots of practice to be able to stay on skateboards while trying some of the jumps integrated into the design of the skateboard park.  Fall is a great time to make portraits in Bowring Park.  Even though I am not a wedding photographer I often make a photo or two of wedding parties when I see them.  Walking through the park is an enjoyable outdoor activity and, of course, kids get a great workout at the playground.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...