Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ship Cove







Ship Cove

Ship Cove is a small town next to Port de Grave.  I took a small road next to a fish plant and drove around a small point of land where I took a photo of the steep cliffs with several small sea stacks.  I liked the large red shed that I photographed at the end on one road.  I stopped to photograph the large, old house that looked like it is being used for storage these days.

During my most recent trip I made photos of several old houses and sheds that looks like they may not be around much longer.  I have been making photos of old buildings for 40 years and many of them no longer exist.  I am sure that people have many memories of the buildings and I would love to hear them.  If you know someone living in the Port de Grave area, feel free to send today's photos to them.  Thanks in advance.


Today I've uploaded SEVEN (7) images to my Photo of the Day Blog.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...