Monday, March 24, 2014

Conception Bay












Harbour Grace, March 17, 2003

Conception Bay

During my drive throughout the towns along the Conception Bay Highway, I stopped to make photos of buildings, houses and other things that caught my attention. 

Despite the fact that I have photographed the house in the first photo several times, I stopped to make a photo of it.  Obviously it hasn't been lived in for many years.  The large wooden train, complete with track, was on in the front yard of a house in Brigus.  

The Kyle is located in Harbour Grace, and while there was some broken ice in the harbour, it wasn't frozen solid like the time I photographed in March, 2003. (I included an image from March 17, 2003 for you to make a comparison.)  

The two buildings are in Coley's Point.  The first looks like it may have been a store at one time.  The second looks like it is still being used.  The white house is in Bareneed on the Port de Grave Peninsula.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...