Thursday, March 27, 2014

Conception Bay









Conception Bay

This morning I uploaded 2 photos I took in HIbb's Cove and a few of the yellow building located on the main road in Clarke's Beach.

The yellow house with yellow chairs stands on the edge of a steep cliff overlooking Conception Bay.  I guess it will be a while before people can sit out and enjoy the view.  We had a storm yesterday, but not too much snow in this area.  It changed to rain around midnight so there wasn't a large accumulation of snow.

I photographed the red sheds several times over the years and you can view them in a Blog I uploaded in 2008.  There were three freshly painted sheds there when I made the photo.   http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/search?q=hibb%27s+cove.


The yellow building was a store at one time.  Though I passed it often, I think this is the first time I stopped to make photos.  First of all, there are a lot of wires close to the building. Second, the traffic is usually high and getting out to make photos is a little dangerous.  I was lucky that there was no traffic and stood in the middle of the highway to make the last photo.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...