Sunday, March 16, 2014

Avondale













Avondale

I know I was sharing Fog photos, but I thought that you might like to see what it looked like in this part of the world yesterday.  Today's images show scenes taken from the wharf.  Even though it was a cool day (the thermometer in my car was showing -4°C, 24°F) the sun had a lot of power and water was running everywhere, even under the ice on the road to the wharf.


I often photograph boats that are in disrepair and there was only one boat there and it was in pretty bad shape.  The harbour still has a fair amount of ice that stretches out the harbour to Conception Bay.  I've uploaded several other views of the ice if you are interested in seeing them.  You can see from the last one why I wouldn't drive vary far down the road leading to the wharf.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:


1 comment:

Philly Girl said...

I think it's so sad to see the abandoned fishing boats.

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...