Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chapel's Cove/Holyrood











Chapel's Cove/Holyrood

The last photos in this series were taken on March 15, 2014 show Chapel's Cove and Holyrood.
As you can see from the first photo, the large lake in the community is still frozen and it will take some warm weather to get rid of it.  The yellow house  has been renovated in recent years.  I photographed it several years ago and predicted that it wouldn't be around very long.  Though I have no personal connection to the house, I was glad to see that someone took the time and effort to fix it up.


The last four photo shows part of Holyrood Harbour, which has a thin layer of ice.  I have been here 32 years and this harbour hasn't been frozen over very often in that time.  It is an indication of the harsh winter in this part of the world.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...