Monday, August 15, 2022

Bees







Bumblebees

I have been looking for bees all summer and saw very few until recently. I only saw a few when the dandelions and wild roses were in bloom. Over the last couple of weeks, there have been a few more, but this week, there are LOTS of small bumblebees visiting the knapweed in my yard. My sunflowers are ready to bloom and I hope to photograph them on those flowers (the photos are from last year).

I am adding the recent photos to my Bees 2022 Album on Facebook and you can view them here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162440943515329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...