Saturday, August 13, 2022

Common Murres











Common Murres

While on a Whale and Puffin boat tour, I photographed huge flocks of common murres on one of the islands in the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve, located on the Avalon Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland. At first, I thought that there were too many to capture, but shot several photos anyway. One thing you cannot get from the photos is the sounds of so many birds in one place!

I have updated my Common Murres album on Facebook with the images I took and you can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10160100003775329

Feel Free to Share!



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...