Monday, August 01, 2022







Dildo

Yesterday we visited Dildo with friends from Nova Scotia and, as usual, it was very busy. Many people were walking around the cove, the restaurants were full, and there were people from all over. Since I have been there so often over the years and have so many pictures, I didn't think I would take many photos so the only camera I took was my phone. 

There have been several changes in the community since my picture book, Dildo Newfoundland, was published so I did take quite a few photos during our walk around the cove. I am sharing a few today and will add them to a new Dildo Album that you can follow here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.485774420218795&type=3

If you are in Dildo, signed copies of my book are available at the Dildo Brewery & Museum and Nan & Pop's Souvenir shop!

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...