Friday, August 26, 2022









Twillingate - Icebergs

2014 was a banner year for icebergs around the island of Newfoundland and when I went to Twillingate I saw more icebergs in one place than I saw in my life. Several years ago, I shared some of the photos from that trip, but the images were small. So, I decided to redo the album with more and larger photos. I will post them in the order they were taken beginning with from the first ones we saw as we entered Twillingate.

 If you would like to follow the album on Facebook, you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162510175975329

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...