Sunday, August 21, 2022

Atlantic Puffins








Atlantic Puffins

I decided to redo my Atlantic Puffins album on Facebook. The original was uploaded in 2018 and the photos were very small. I think the larger images I am sharing now will give viewers a better idea of just how beautiful this bird really is. I know people who have travelled to this province just to capture images of them, among other birds and wildlife. 

I was more than lucky to have photographed them back in 2004, and am happy to share them with you again!

You can follow my revised album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162500915945329

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...