Saturday, August 27, 2022

Inside Hawke Hills






Inside Hawke Hills

If you've been following my Photo of the Day Blog, you are probably aware that the Inside Hawke Hills here in Holyrood are located behind my house. I can walk out my back door and follow trails to the top. It is about 2 miles - uphill all the way. 

These are the first photos in my new album featuring photos taken during my many hikes to the Inside Hawke Hills. I plan to start with some of the beautiful views, then show other photos I have taken up there. There are more than just great views up there!

If you're on Facebook, you can follow this album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=lane.holyrood&set=a.172231875317192

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...